The only Albanians I know are the Albanian mafia guys that are in the Bronx. I also know the Russian mafia here can’t deal with them.

They also sponsor an adult soccer team the New York Albanians out of the bronx. They can’t play to save their ass.

You cant win champion ships if you only play with one nationality at the amature level here.

Want to win you have to take the best players from all nationalities to win here.

Any way they had always on the cosmopolitan soccer league here. At one time it was the best league in the United States, but not anymore. About 13 years ago the NY Albanians won it. But that did not make them good.

They always been more famous for the gang activities.

So anything I watched them play I wear a vest and I always carried a gun to games just in case.

So they are in a tournament their playing a friends team who played in the Italian league here. They are better then the cosmopolitan.

I go to the game but I did not bring my gun because I ran out of bullets. My friends team is winning the Albanians 0-4 at the half. So the Albanians are getting more and more physical. My friend has three of his adult children in the game playing for him. His oldest played for me Felici he was a great player at one time.

So the youngest a tough kid gets an elbow in the face. Now his father goes into father mold and out of a managing mode.

He comes out in the field and confronts the guy that hit his son. Next thing you know he is jumped by the Albanian team and the spectators. Of course they fucked him up. So he runs to his car and gets a tire iron. I stop him and tell him don’t go out with they will take it off you and shove it up your ass. He was not thinking straight. He was not listening. So then I say get in your car and run them over until they are all dead or they kill you.

Then he started to think again. Incidently his son who they hit was mad at him for interfering with the game not at them.

only the unloved hate