Originally Posted by SC
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
Im tired of doing your homework for you and other lazy people.

aidan, it's now clear that you are here with an agenda. An agenda to recruit others to your hate-filled way of thinking. Besides that you are an extremely rude and obnoxious person. You'd do better to find a racist message board on which to post because you and your divisive ways are no longer welcome here.

SC, I’d like to add the following. Regarding the obnoxious posts above by Aidanbrexit, I did my homework.

First of all, the picture of the Irish children in his post above and the wording left and right of that picture is from a blog on Radio2Hot.com. None of its content is attributed and that content is a mishmash of fiction and misleading information. Those “slaves” about which it speaks were actually indentured servants. The quote “… it is no more a sin to kill an Irishman than a dog or any other brute” is from pre-13th century Ireland where the English (Catholic at the time) were trying to stamp out native paganism.

The colored Bell curve graph in that same post above is sourced as The National Longitudinal Surveys of Youth. That Survey was conducted by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). I examined that Survey and cannot locate that graph. I think it is a modified reproduction. In other words, someone accessed a data set within the Survey, modified it (or completely misinterpreted it) and then graphed the Bell curve based on it. Thus, what it purports to represent is false.

Then there is the post’s color-coded world map purporting to illustrate IQs around the world by nation. The post sources it from Photius. I accessed the Photius website; it is a personal website the author of which chose his site name apparently from Photius, an ecclesiastical leader of the Byzantine Church of the 9th century who fought religious heresy (his version). In any case, the website’s author states that among his sources is the CIA’s World FactBook. I couldn’t locate the map above in the CIA’s Factbook, but I did locate a similar map on the TargetMap website. However, that site’s maps are not attributed.

Last edited by olivant; 03/17/18 09:05 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."