Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit

Haiti was once the richest land in the Western Hemisphere, run by the French, who treated black servants quite well. All lived a rather nice life.

you mean slaves? yeah i'm sure they loved it. i thought you were banned for posting conspiracy theories about jewish people non-stop.

Servants mostly. House servants, men worked in sugar cane fields, still doing the same today, only its now the Poorest nation in The West.
Life was SO much better in Africa, Im sure...

Slaves, all of them. It's troubling that you can't even admit that much. I can only assume you condone slavery? We already know you believe that black people are mentally inferior, you might as well go full racist.

I only restated what every administrator of an academic test, SAT and ACT scores know. And how they are scored and average by Race

More Irish were enslaved in America than blacks until 1800, they were actually slaves, not servants. They got the Worst and most dangerous jobs as no investment was ever made in them. Political prisoners from Ireland captured by the English. Blacks were treated very well by comparison because of said investment.

[Linked Image]
Additionally, the largest slave owner IN America, was Black. Anthony Johnson.

Since YOU called me on it....heres your proof. Or google: IQ and Race/ Nation. Im tired of doing your homework for you and other lazy people.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 02:10 PM.