Aidanbrexit
That is some scary stuff. Everyone on this forum knew it was bad but not that bad. wow ! How do you fix something like that ?
I guess you need to bring in the national guard to those communities that are most violent. There is no other way.
I guess to protect the future of those communities, they need to initiate a very aggressive campaign regarding out of wedlock births. Most of these males have absolutely no family structure and no discipline in their households. They are basically running wild. Trust me, have a father in those households, you will see how significantly violent crime decreases in those communities.
C’mon Lebron James and Kevin Durant, this is the perfect time to sit down with these communities and have a very honest and candid discussion regarding the risks of having children not only out of wedlock but at a young age. Now is the time !!!
Instead of wasting everyones time with you driving in a very expensive SUV talking about how President Trump isnt a good coach, try driving that expensive SUV into a violent community in chicago, st louis, new orleans, or baltimore and have a candid discussion regarding the root of most of the issues facing black communities. I guess its just easier to drive around and talk about nonsens and waste everyones time. If thats the case, then “ shut up and dribble “....

Last edited by Aces; 03/17/18 10:40 AM.