Our diplomatic and military policy leadership is wiped out in a single week. I keep hearing from Trump supporters that we're doing so much better globally with this new administration than we were before. If these men weren't performing how would this incredible improvement of our status on the world stage be possible?

McMaster managed the most important inter-agency process in the U.S. government and the most important staff in the White House. The celebrated strides the US made against ISIS were done under his stewardship of policy. I'm willing to hear in which way he failed at this job if anyone wants to elucidate.

Tillerson was in charge of Foreign Policy, and last week everyone was celebrating the breakthrough with North Korea. Is this another example of under performance?

S. Korea's foreign minister, was scheduled to meet with Tillerson in Washington, now he will meet Ivanka instead. I'm sure shes eminently more qualified.

Last edited by helenwheels; 03/16/18 09:31 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?