Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by Strax
Well i do agree with what m2w said,but we have no idea what is happening today,we know there are close links with 'Ndrangheta to masonic lodges,politicians , but how far that goes , we have no idea. In past 5 years there were busts of 'Ndrangheta/masonic lodges members controlling politicians, picking members for parliament etc

'Ndrangheta is very religious group, the top of 'Ndrangheta called La Santa, La Santa names come from mamma santissima, Mamma santissima literally means "most holy mother" and refers to the Virgin Mary, who is regarded as the protector of the 'Ndrangheta. Also their ranks

I agree for the most part of your characterization of the Ndrangheta using religious symbols and names to describe their family structure; but I have a small objection as to them being a very religious group. They kill, lame, intimidate, sell drugs, prey on people and other. This is not what Catholicism teaches. I'm assuming that is not what you meant.

This is not something i made up just now,that is what they think. One of their most important meetings is next to holy statue. I agree that it makes no sense they being religious group and doing stuff that they do.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"