Originally Posted by Gudfadern
It really pains me to admit that what some of you experienced I find relatable. I am 28, but turning 29 this year and I basically wasted my entire youth because of one girl, not that it was the only reason behind all of the loneliness and depression or the tougher times during those years in general, but since during these last few years thinking back to those days it feels almost like as if it sort of was a dream, and that's not exactly a very pleasant feeling... I'm guessing that's because nothing exciting ever happened, but that might be a different story. It honestly cost me like ten years to even get over that one, that all happened just a few years after having finally left behind the place where I was born and had lived all my life for a completely different city in this country rather far away from there when my eyes picked up on a different, somewhat reminiscent girl one day... Now, it has gone more than an additional year and a half I think since that time I first understood that I had to proceed. That oppurtunity came around about three months ago, I was turned down, am quite sure because of one mistake - the wrong approach. I was reminded by, and now realize that having heartache to me really is one of the greatest pains you can experience. My heart is shattered, but they make the decision whether this should happen or not. They eventually live on and forget, men don't.

yeah i agree
when i look back on time it feels like it's all was a dream, that's weird...