Blueracing347
Trust me, cookcounty is fully aware of the many issues in the black community, particularly the extreme levels of violence and irresponsible behavior. Dont let him fool you, he also fully understands that until blacks stop having so many bastard children out of wedlock, the ills of the black community will never be solved. We as americans have done everything for the black community but they are still content “ living the way they do”..
We all know every race has absent fathers and every race has children born out of wedlock but we all know, the blacks have the highest percentqge by far at almost an astounding 75% !!! You tell me, how does a community prosper and succeed if that issue is not fixed? They cant succeed, its impossible unless they fix that. Until they do, america will be forced to deal with ultra violent black neighborhoods and we will remain at risk.
Ignore cookcounty,oakasfan, and blackfamily- they only respond to our very truthful and factual posts just to stir the pot. They all know what we say is true. I hate to admit it but if i were black, i would be embarassed.

Last edited by Aces; 03/14/18 08:31 AM.