As I recall, you started this thread. As if you had something to prove. I don't need an article to realize that blacks aren't the only race with absent fathers. In my opinion this thread was unnecessary. All it did was stir up shit. At the end of the day, this is all on you pal. You have misinterpreted my posts over and over again. I give examples and you pick them apart. As for your parents or parent, it seems like they raised a cry baby. Isn't that what this post was about? PARENTS are responsible for a good upbringing and instilling morals and showing their children what and what not to do. So that when you become an adult you can hold yourself responsible for your actions and not blame others. You don't have to be rich to accomplish this. And your skin color definitely has nothing to do with this. As a kid I was raised to respect my elders. You don't steal. You work hard to get what you want. And so on. In conclusion, the year is 2018, a real estate tycoon is president, BLACKS WHITES HISPANICS and so on have children with absent fathers. They display a lack of responsibility and the one's hurt the most are these children. Some of these children make it and some don't. Luckily my parents did their best and I am doing my best. Every day I wake up I'm a happy guy. When I see my boys off to school or tell them to have a good day over the phone bc I'm getting out of work late, I always think back to how much I looked up to my parents. Side note, a new family moved in across the street. Black male white female and two daughters. He stays at home while she works. When I come home in the morning and stand out front with my after work beer he has no problem coming over and bullshitting with me and vice versa. He loves those little girls. And we can hold a conversation. We don't discuss politics but talk like two responsible adult men. I agree that racism is bullshit and it needs to end unfortunately I don't think I'll live to see it.