I'll try to give my take when answering the original poster's questions later, but please don't expect me to post answers soon.

We are missing the forest for the trees.

For example, we don't see the collaboration between the 'ndrangheta, Camorra, American LCN, and Sicilian CN in Operation New Bridge.

We may be confused but we have information at our disposal that isn't difficult to access.

On the Italian end of Operation New Bridge, law enforcement arrested people in the following provincie (regions in parentheses): Reggio Calabria, Catanzaro (Calabria); Benevento, Naples, Caserta (Campania); and Turin (Piedmont). Italian law enforcement also made arrests in New York City.

Raffaele Valente, who was arrested in New York, is from Benevento. More specifically, he was born in Montefalcone di Val Fortore, which is a comune in Benevento. There was a motley crew of criminals who were living and/or operating in or near Montefalcone di Val Fortore: Carlo Brillante, born in and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Daniele Cavoto, born in Benevento (comune that is capital of the provincia) and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Eugenio Ignelzi, born in Montreal and living in Ginestra degli Schiavoni (another comune of Benevento); Andrea Memmolo, born in Benevento and living in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; Antonino Francesco Tamburello, born in Partanna (Trapani, Sicily), whose residence is in Castelfranco in Miscano (another comune of Benevento) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore; and Francesco Vonella, born in Catanzaro, whose residence is in Girifalco (Catanzaro) but was operating in Montefalcone di Val Fortore.