Wait fuck me, lol I read wrong. Hollander, you saying he worked for the Ursinos, I forgot, that's a Calabrian clan.

Now I'm all the way confused, so he DEFINITLY was connected to Trapani though?

(Side question, IS IT Palermo/ Gambino, Trapani/Bonnano, or,is that like totally wrong? lol..)

I getting off topic, but I ask because of Catalano, I could never figure out, like he seemed to be an agent of the Trapani families, operating in Brooklyn, whereas the Gambinos had their own thing with the Cherry Hill guys. But then you had Cheech Gambino in Brooklyn too. But then Catalano was paying up to Castellano. Honestly the structure looks like it might be exactly the same as it was back in the late 70s - early 80s. Like they just revamped the old networks, but with new players like the Calabrians.

On Buffalo, I guess we don't know shit at the moment, but I kinda lean towards Buffalo being a narcotics transit point, and possibly being an extension of the Ontario/Calabrian influence.

Do you guys think it's likely there is an LCN family, or an Ndrangheta ndrine? Both? I lean toward, maybe an ndrine. The thing is, ndrine from what I understand to be recognized by the " Mother" has to have 49 members.

Do you guys think Valente has, or had such a regime in NYC?

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 03/11/18 11:26 AM.