@m2w

Your saying Valente is an American made zip? Close to Trapani? I thought it was Palermo/Gambino and Trapani/Bonnano.

Like it threw me when you said he was a Gambino, from Trapani? I thought it was all Palermo relatives with the Gambinos.

You are sure he's a Gambino, not a Bonnano? And from Naples too? I'm all confused, we need a thread on this guy, lol...

And why would the FEDs have him down as Ndrangheta? And his statements also are more in tune with a drug lord than a mafia soldier...that he had a group of armed men, and a base of operations more secure than Fort Knox? Sounds like a straight up narcotics trafficker, he sound more consistent with Ndrangheta, but you are sure he's Gambino?

You seem to have the info, WHO did Valente come up under? Or is he just close to John Gambino, Cali, those guys?

Is it a situation where, he close to the narcotics guys, and that was his in? Sorry for all the questions at once..... I keep trying to wrap my head around all of this, but it just gets more dizzying ...