Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I've said this before but the majority of the time I look up a black American athlete on Wikipedia the "early life" section says "raised by single parent".

It's not racist to say that. If anything I sympathise with black women in inner cities having to raise children because a lot of men in these communities don't have backbone.

Plenty of black people in Ireland now. I don't have a problem with them by and large, but I know a girl who was knocked up by a black guy, and, you guessed it, is raising the child alone.

Moe...I have never talked 2 u b 4 ..but ..r u really in IRE.??,,,My parents r from the homeland ,,(CO.Mayo & Donegal )..Is it actually violent now???I can't imagine.last time I was there was in 1982.. my ,if what is u say is true ,,there needs 2 b alot of fixin...Do I have 2 worry about my father's farm in Co.Mayo?? I stand 2 inherit when me oldest aunt passes..she is now 89 yrs. & not doing too good ..I really dont want the bother ,,but will have 2 give it 2 another son... who dont ( if u dont mind me sayin') have a knack 4 farming....

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...