Glad this topic came up, as I was meaning to start my own thread about it.

FSU.

FSU is perhaps the best example of a supposedly "non racist" gang. Their membership is predominantly white, though they are multi-ethnic and were formed by a black man in Boston. Antifa is mostly white as well. Here is an list of other "nazi punchers" gathered by mother jones:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/timeline-anti-fascists-nazi-punching/

I should mention the similarities between antifa and FSU. It's almost a complete copy. FSU's motto is "respect through fear", while antifa uses "peace through violence". The similarities between the two include fashion, tactics, goals (killing nazis) and they are also similar in that they are restricted to a well defined base (universities and hardcore shows).

The similarities end there: FSU is considered organized crime by the FBI. They are responsible 4 murders and suspected in more. They moved into extortion and act as a farm team for several biker gangs. Many of the national chapters disbanded after FBI pressure. One member in Philly has decommitted from the gang citing its departure from the noble goal of disparaging racists.

FSU had its heyday in early 2000's.