Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Arsenal are such a weird team. They have been on a bad run of late but then they go and beat AC Milan 2-0 at the San Siro in the Uefa Cup..

I always said this was going to happen. Milan are a calamity at the moment and the experience of Wenger was always going to tell over two legs against the inexperience of Gattuso. Milan need someone like Carlo Ancelotti to get them back on track. For too long they have been employing ex-players as managers (Leonardo, Seedorf, Inzaghi) and it never works. They need someone with experience and knowhow, not "balls", like Gattuso.

I feared Arsenal would qualify for the CL through the backdoor like Man Utd last season and now Atletico Madrid are the only team left they should really fear.

Great comeback by Juve against Spurs the other night. Excellent, composed finish by Dybala for the winner and what an impact down the right by Lichsteiner after coming on.

Allegri got it spot on tactically.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.