Originally Posted by olivant
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by olivant
I just happened to surf by channel 13. It was a Doo Wop show. However, this one is different. Apparently, there are quite a few young singers whose forte is Doo Wop. So, they've combined the original groups with the new young singers and they are just fantastic.

Those of you who are the younger Board members just plain don't know what you're missing!

I caught the end of that over the weekend, it looked and sounded really good and did notice the younger singers and in the audience as well.
Very cool, will look to catch that again one evening.

I'm watching it again right now. Caught some of the singers I missed the other night. Oh man! This is so great. It's also a little painful because I want to go back there. I want to hang out on the corner again under the streetlights. I want to play sandlot football. I want to slowdance with Joann Cecere and look forward to the prom. Alas! Such happy days.

You younger Board members need to tune in.

Now I think we should place a guessing wager on who's older , Olivant or Footreads,,I myself am a child of the 60s, a kid of the 70s & primetime was the 80s..but wish I could have experienced those older days as well..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...