There is a coffee shop in Oakland that won’t serve a police officer coffee. I think if they refuse them free donuts they would never go in any way. Cops love free stuff don’t give it to them. They won’t go in, but you might get your windows broke.

That happen to my friends Italian deli johnnies super hero’s. Cops broke his store window of course could not prove it. There was a guy from the neighborhood I though he was a good guy in his way. He had an adult daughter. He spend more then half of his life in prison. Like that movie he was definately institutionalized.

He was an important guy in prison out on the street he was nothing.

We knew the cop who broke the window it cost 600 to fix a lot of money in the early 60s.. Money that Johnny did not have to fix. Remember tenement rent for a month was 30 dollars a month. His new wife had to work in the store to help out.

So we got to talking with the guy. You could tell he was going to do something to go back to prison. But he wanted to leave his daughter some money before he went back.

So he was told who the cop was and what he looked like. So we paid him money to jack that cop up. He did a number on him and went back to prison. No more problems with cops after that.

only the unloved hate