Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by helenwheels
Interesting part of the Stormy Daniels NDA was a point where she could not discuss "paternity information" with anyone.

http://documents.latimes.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-complaint/

Was there a child born? Did she get pregnant and have it terminated? Did he have a child with someone else and tell Daniels about it?

If there was an abortion involved, I can’t wait to watch the back flipping evangelicals turn themselves into Cirque de Soleil contortionists
[/quote
Originally Posted by cookcounty
[quote=blueracing347]Climent, I was just busting balls. I had to say that to make my point. Thinking back to the election, that old hag had the audacity to talk shit about American citizens with that deplorable comment. Trump has never stooped that low. He may talk shit about the fake news assholes and other politicians. But when it comes to name calling and acting like spoiled children the democratic leadership stand alone.

He called nfl players exercising their 1st amendment constitutional right "sons of bitches"

He calls every illegal immigrant criminals and rapist

He calls white supremacist that killed a woman and yelled racial slurs fine people

Any informed person would know that you do not have first amendment rights at a place of work. The NFL has every legal right to fire them if they want. And they are sons of bitches for disrespecting the flag.

He did not call every illegal immigrant criminals and rapist. In his statement he did say some are good people.

He never called white supremacist fine people. He condemned the white supremacist many times. The fine people comment referred to other
innocent people that were there that were not part of the white supremacist crowd.

Your TV must be stuck on the fake news channel.

Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by helenwheels
Interesting part of the Stormy Daniels NDA was a point where she could not discuss "paternity information" with anyone.

http://documents.latimes.com/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-complaint/

Was there a child born? Did she get pregnant and have it terminated? Did he have a child with someone else and tell Daniels about it?

If there was an abortion involved, I can’t wait to watch the back flipping evangelicals turn themselves into Cirque de Soleil contortionists
[/quote
Originally Posted by cookcounty
[quote=blueracing347]Climent, I was just busting balls. I had to say that to make my point. Thinking back to the election, that old hag had the audacity to talk shit about American citizens with that deplorable comment. Trump has never stooped that low. He may talk shit about the fake news assholes and other politicians. But when it comes to name calling and acting like spoiled children the democratic leadership stand alone.

He called nfl players exercising their 1st amendment constitutional right "sons of bitches"

He calls every illegal immigrant criminals and rapist

He calls white supremacist that killed a woman and yelled racial slurs fine people

Any informed person would know that you do not have first amendment rights at a place of work. The NFL has every legal right to fire them if they want. And they are sons of bitches for disrespecting the flag.

He did not call every illegal immigrant criminals and rapist. In his statement he did say some are good people.

He never called white supremacist fine people. He condemned the white supremacist many times. The fine people comment referred to other
innocent people that were there that were not part of the white supremacist crowd.

Your TV must be stuck on the fake news channel.

Trump called nfl players sons of bitches, he didnt call the players bitches, he called their mothers bitches.....NO CLASS AT ALL

he said there were fine people on both sides in Charlottesville, meaning non white supremacist and white supremacist....another low class statement