I cant keep going back and forth. Ive given all my info. Articles dont mean everything, busts dont mean everything, quasi legit means that a guy like Todaro is legit but a guy like Bifulco isnt when looking at the family as a whole. The rackets are in tact. Law enforcements priorities have shifted. Does fencing 10k worth of goods a few times a year constitute a racket, does kick backs on contracts within the union? Do you really think theres not a huge book there? Who took over Nicolettis when he died? You said there are no young members, thats incorrect. You rely on a leading newsman to decide they are dead, fine. Thats your right. Cohen bust is online, he was close to Nicoletti and the Luccheses. Wilson is a mob associate, there are no articles or affidavits I have in my possession to help you believe. The two soldiers from Rochester that I reference as getting arrested is a fact. If the article isnt online it isnt online. The community knows who these guys are, my image is one of reliable sources that arent online or in fbi documents.

Again, lets wait and see what happens in the Violi case. Which WAS a Buffalo bust. Interpret it how youd like, we could say it was a transnational separate from any true Mafia structure ic we wanted to based on the articles but that wouldnt make any sense either.

Dont worry about what Im doing