Yes, lets wait for the Violi trial. I know things because I hear things, I am going by what I hear and what I believe to be factual, not simply journalists stories that you believe to be gospel and waiting on FBI to lie to the general public anyway so they can look like organized crime eradicating heroes to us. You really dont think law enforcement is keeping tabs on these guys, they still want to put Bifulco away for life for a bunch of old murders. You dont think that if a beat cop tells someone that then its probably the truth? Its not a secret organization, all of these guys have friends and hang arounds that talk, people in the community know who these guys are and what they do. There is younger guys that are definitely made like Feliciano and Cardinale. I already told you , the Cohen bust in 10 and the Wilson bust Giacomi just brought up, and not every bust has to have a high profile member attached to be considered an actual bust. Made members dont have to be charged in order to have benefitted from a crime/scam. The bust in '17 was a Buffalo bust no matter how you want to interpret the story. There still is union corruption at both the 210 and 91, and I believe at the grocers union ,there is still a huge book, there is still loans, there is still backdoor deals, fencing, etc., etc. and tribute is paid. They are not a huge priority for local law enforcement because they do not kill anymore and they are organized and quasi legit. Buffalo/Niagara has a lot of other issues to deal with like gangs, opiod epidemic, drug, gun, and sex trafficking through the borders. Like you said, this is a forum, Im just giving my input but to continually have to drive my points home and be considered a liar because a news article that is ridiculous and is a form of entertainment in itself contradicts my story is a waste of time. Detroit is active and very insulated, theres not a bust every couple of years, and some people claim that KC is active. The Mafia today is a different Mafia, its weakened obviously and Buffalo is probably the weakest, but it exists.

Another bust we can reference is the rich guy from Rochester who owned those restaurants and got caught with the huge book and hit with money laundering....can someone help me on that one?
Also, in the early 2010s, 2 reputed younger soldiers from Rochester got caught with drugs and guns in Ithaca. It was online at one point.

Dont worry about what Im doing