Originally Posted by The_Rooster
To me, in your rebuttals and refuting, I consider you to be full of crap. So what is the point? For me to try to prove to someone that the family is viable? I already gave this info two years ago. Its active and holds a hierarchy, as simple as that.

I am punching holes in your story that I believe need to be addressed so that other people aren't misled. If you can prove that the family is still active, and you can address the points I have made, then we can give you the benefit of the doubt. This is a forum for discussion and if everyone was allowed to spout out whatever they want without being pressed for proof, then that's just anarchy.

If your story is 100% legit, then surely you can address the points I have made. It shouldn't be difficult. For example, what are the busts you cited? I have asked you numerous times and you choose to ignore that. How come your law enforcement sources a) know the whole hierarchy of the family, b) know the rough whereabouts of whose being made, c) what rackets are active, d) conducting surveillance on various members then why hasn't there a) been a bust or b) been any sort of statement to the press.