I was watching Fox news yesterday afternoon and I thought to myself: I'm so sick of hearing about left and the right and all of these bullshit problems, Americans are getting in the way of Americans making progress. Instead of what Trump tweeted or some other bullshit the left comes up with this week, why don't they go and explore these impoverished city's around our country. Similar to what live pd does. Pick a few of the worst places in the USA and shed light on how it really is. An article can depict areas with words, but live footage on everyday life would tell all." I despise people that don't try hard to get ahead or make up excuses for their lives being how shitty they are. I'm all for everyone getting ahead and having a comfortable life. But if you're born an American citizen and you can't get out of your own way. Get the fuck out of here. There are many successful people belonging to a minority. What I don't get is why it appears that black people as a whole can't get passed the 1960's?