Originally Posted by doggystyle

Do the Ndrangheta or the Italian mafia whatsoever have the same political influence in Italy like the Russian mafia has in Russia? I dont know how it is but i think the Russians has more power of the state or am i wrong? I know in Kosovo and Albania the mafia has complete control of the state, there the Prime ministers and presidents ARE the mafia, they are involved in drugs and shit but most of allt extortion and stealing the Funds they recieve.

I agree for what you said for Kosovo and Albania,but its pretty much same here in Serbia and whole balkans,everyone stealing funds and some extortion here and there.

I would say yes,Italian mafia in Italy is pretty much same like Russian Mafia in Russia. You have same thing with Sicilian Mafia , freemasonry secret lodges controlling politicians etc.

Take a look at Matteo Messina Denaro,its obvious that he has protection of masonic lodges,secret services etc. His father started as armed gurad for D'Ali family , Antonio D'Alì Sr. was founder of Banco Sicula biggest private bank in Sicily, he was also memeber of P2. His son Antonio D'Alì jr. became a senator for Silvio Berlusconi's Forza Italia party in 1996, and in April 2001 under-secretary at the Ministry of the Interior, the institution responsible for fighting organized crime,his cousin Giacomo D’Alì is a counsellor of the Banca Commerciale Italiana in Milan.

P2 is most famous of these masonic lodges , some of members were: president of Vatican Bank,Chairman of Banco Ambrosiano, Leaders of all 3 italian secret services , son of last king of italy , generals etc. Silvio Berlusconi too. Some say there are P3 and P4 today.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"