I'm sorry Dude. I'm just coming up with solutions to a problem. You just like to argue. If you really want a kid, although you've had a vasectomy you can still have a child. A big flaw with this solution now that I think about it, would be the increase of unprotected sex with the possible increase of std's. Regardless, I know I'm not part of the problem. My parents raised me right. And now my wife and I raise our kids in a traditional manner. Our jobs allow us to make sure someone is always with the kids rather than some stranger. Everyday I pick them up from the bus stop, have a snack, and do homework together. It takes time to sit there with them and make sure they understand what they're doing. I went to a school function the other night and I was appalled at what I saw. There wasn't one black kid, but there were a lot of families with three or four kids. Just like the parents, the kids were dressed in rags and just looked dirty. I saw this area that said free food, I went over and what it was packages of free meals something they would do for the homeless. People had kiddy wind filled with these voices. I felt bad for those little kids. I thought they don't stand a chance. To add to the dirty look, these kids were like a bunch of animals. The parents yelling at them and they didn't pay attention until they were yoked. It was for Dr. Seuss' birthday none the less. No Fucking respect.