Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
[quote=Neo][quote=NickyfromTampa]

If you're talking about Sonny Franzese, he's been out for about a year now and I doubt anyone's getting his permission on things.

As for Carmine and Allie: I don't think Andy Russo or whoever is in charge is going back and forth to either of them. The 2011 bust proves that, in any capacity, Andy Russo and his admin (Sonny Franzese then Ben Castellazzo, and Richie Fusco) were running things independently, settling sitdowns on their own, and inducting guys on their own. For example, a list of proposed members might be passed to Carmine, but a guard or somebody on the inside would have to be behind something like that. And that's a big risk considering Carmine is trying to get paroled. As well as this, Carmine has been behind bars since 1986 - I doubt he has anything to say about the guys recently getting inducted.
For Little Allie Boy it's a bit more uncertain as to how much of a role he plays today but it is confirmed that he was behind Ralph DeLeo being put in as acting boss/street boss. I'd say him and Carmine probably choose whose in charge on the streets and it's up to that person to decide how things are run.

Also, acting underboss Donnie Montemarano is back in LA I think. His role was only interim until the other guys got recently. Andy Russo's got no risk of violating supervised release since those restrictions are over, and Ben Castellazzo has (as of this year) been allowed back into New York (he was barred from travelling to NY for three years following his release from prison).
Tom Farese's short reign as "acting consigliere" ended when he was indicted (even though he was acquitted) since he moved back down to Florida after that.

Any thoughts on who is consig nowadays? Or maybe this topic should go back to being about the Luccheses...

I don't have that much knowledge on the Colombo family guys so I can't even take a guess who is the consig nowadays.

Some thoughts:
Fat Dennis DeLucia, 76y - Capo as of 2011
Ralph 'the Old Man' Lombardo, 86y - Capo as 2011, Acting consig from 2000-2003, Ruling Panel from 1996-2000
Joseph Baudanza, 73y - Capo as of 2006/2007, Ruling Panel member from 1993-1994
Sonny Franzese, 100y - You never know, he was active recently and seems to be in alright health. I know I said before that nobody was taking orders from him, which I still believe to be true, but he could possibly be consigliere.
Nicky Rizzo, 90y - Racked up his first ever arrest in 2011, referred to by Capeci as a "feared and respected Colombo wiseguy." Very low-key, under-the-radar type guy.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/03/18 02:42 AM.