Originally Posted by Aces
You are again being less than truthful here. Of course there are troubled children from married couples. However, the percentage of troubled children from out of wedlock births FAR exceed those from a traditional family on a relative basis..its not even close.
Lets look at the homicides in chicago. I would bet that well over 90% of those perps are out of wedlock kids, no doubt. They are also black males: the majority. . why is that? No discipline and no consequences in the household. That is LAZY, irresponsible parenting. A single mom just cant control her kids nearly as well as a traditional family unit. Thats a fact.
The simple fact is young black males are running wild in our streets and commiting violent crime. That is undisputed.
Again, there are violent criminals from traditional families ( black and white) but not even close to those out of wedlock black males. its an epidemic and keeps getting worse because no one in the black community wants to stop it, it takes too much work.
Its so much easier to just make excuses.
To add insult to injury, these single moms give their children totally absurd names that have absolutely no meaning...
Kevar, LeVar, LeVan, Revan, Trevan, trevar, deAngelo, devanti, Lebron.. what the fuck!!! at least give them an african name that has meaning, give the kid a sense of identity and meaning for gods sakes.... what is up with these silly names? It makes them sound ignorant and they arent taken seriously. I just dont get it and never will.
Dont even get me started on the made up girls names...
It is rather amusing when they change their names to muslim sounding names but never step foot in a mosque.

there are more mexicans in chicago than black people now-a-days

you're on a mafia crime forum talking disparaging about black crime, that's extremely hypocritical

american names don't mean a good goddamn thing

you got so enraged that you're not even sticking to the subject, grow some balls and just say that u hate black people