Originally Posted by doggystyle
My intensions with this post is to show the Cartel groupies that outside of their country Colombia/Mexico they are equal to the other organized crime groups with other Nationallity.

You wont see cartel in military style with 4-5 pickups and fully loaded with heavy rifles and blast their way thru everything. Outside of their countries they might lose a battle against Italians, Russians, Albanians, Irish, but also win a battle, its all about timing and situations.

I remember i read in a book that even Pablo Escobar sent people to Europe to deal coke without the Italians permission and his people wound up dead all the time untill he got the point , that he need to go thru the Italians. This was back then when they had monopoly i dont think thats the case now even if they might be the ones who pushes the most coke in Europe.

I think cartels power in their own country certainly contributed to their over boarder activities in some degree. But generally speaking they are equal to other groups out of their country.,same goes to the Italian mafia, they are the dominating force in Italy but outside they have to compete with others. Moreover, the aim of cartel is selling their drug to local groups, they do not really concerning taking over the place so theres little chance they have problem with local groups.