Originally Posted by alexandarns

No you were wrong in the previous post, stating that only blacks have it tough, when in fact every jew has been though a 1000 times worse through history than blacks, not to mention other peoples So your argument is just an exuse.

Please quote where I said "only blacks have it tough". That's not what I said nor do I believe that's true so I'm not sure where you picked that up. Honestly I'm a little disappointed that the only thing you have taken away from our conversation is that I think "only black people have it tough". Also, I'm talking about America here, so 1000 years ago is irrelevant.

I know Jewish people have been through a lot, but I was referring to the fact that they had an easier time assimilating in America because at the end of the day, they are white and could pass in mainstream society. Many Jews changed their names and you wouldn't be able to tell them from someone who's family came on the Mayflower. Black people face a racial stigma that can't be avoided in America. That's the truth no matter which way you slice it.