Glad someone brought up Boyz N The Hood.

Here's some other quotes by Furious Styles.

"Why is it that there is a gun shop on almost every corner in this community? ....I'll tell you why. For the same reason that there is a liquor store on almost every corner in the black community. Why? They want us to kill ourselves."

(to a black cop) "Something wrong? Yeah. It's just too bad you don't know what it is, 'brother'."

"I know every time you turn on the TV thats what you see, Black People, sellin the rock, pushin the rock, yeah I know. But that wasn't a problem as long as it was here...It wasn't a problem until it was in Iowa on Wall Street where there are hardly any black people."

"Well, how you think the crack rock gets into the country? We don't own any planes. We don't own no ships. We are not the people who are flyin' and floatin' that shit in here."

"It's called gentrification. It's what happens when the property value of a certain area is brought down. You listening? You bring the property value down. They can buy the land at a lower price, then they move all the people out, raise the property value and sell it at a profit. Now, what we need to do is keep everything in our neighborhood, everything - black. Black owned with black money. Just like the Jews, the Italians, the Mexicans and the Koreans do."

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea