Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Search the internet. The Nicoletti bust featured his friend from Welland, Ontario. They are a joint crime family, several Canadian members were at Falzones funeral. Do you consider the Ciminelli bust a connection at all? What do you think the younger members do? They answer to no one right? Tribute is paid and people are still in line with a hierarchy, sorry, its just not deabeli

So you believe they stopped answering to Buffalo in 1998 or earlier? Wrong

Move this thread, finally, to the Buffalo thread if you want to keep talking about it.

I have searched the internet and have not found anything related to a Buffalo family bust from 2012, 2010 or 2005. If you could provide some links to said busts, I would be very grateful. I am not going to say that these busts don't exist, but I'm truly puzzled as to why you won't send me any articles about them.

Do you have any evidence to that "several Canadian members were at Falzone's funeral." Again, I have searched the internet and haven't found any information to support that claim. I'm sure you have the evidence but I'm afraid I couldn't find it from 5-10 minutes of google searching.

I don't really consider the Ciminelli bust a connection at all. Most construction bigwigs in Buffalo were associated with the mob in the late 20th century, because of the Buffalo mob's widespread union control. Ciminelli is no exception and just because he was involved in fraud in 2016 does not mean the mob.

"What do you think the younger members do?" There aren't any younger (made) Buffalo guys. The youngest confirmed made guy (to the best of my knowledge) is Russ Carcone, who is 63. Also, no doubt there are younger guys committing crimes. But what makes you think they have this burning desire to pay tribute to somebody?

Also, since I'm new to this forum, I don't know how to move this thread to the other Buffalo thread. Maybe a moderator or somebody could help me.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 02/28/18 03:11 AM.