Originally Posted by Ciment

Didn't I say in my last statement I brought it up because the media makes fun of Trump so this is why I put the link so that I can have fun too.

You said it your self that I was using sarcasm and now you say that I idol worship. It can only be one or the other. I was even honest with you in saying it was trivial. I only worship my god no one else. Unfortunately, I was willing to meet you half way but you seem to be upset. I do not have to check on Trump's progress. I know what he did. I do not have my blinders on unlike some democrats that will be receiving more money on their paychecks, benefits,jobs,bonuses and still spit on Trump afterwards.

You can be sarcastic and idol-worship, the two are not mutually exclusive. Also, I'm not upset at all, not sure how you picked up that vibe. I even began with an "lol" to imply a light tone but I guess that wasn't enough.

If you don't need facts to inform you on Trump's progress, great. I'll go on and keep using them to inform myself. Anyway, I wish you and yours prosperity and health regardless of who our Commander in Chief is. Take care.