Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment

Why does it bother you when Trump says trivial things ? Should you not judge a person by what he does and not what he says.
Why is it when democrats say crazy things like impeach him, that he is racist, that republicans are deplorables , rednecks ,white spremacist and get away with all this but when Trump plays politics and says trivial things it make the front page of every newspaper. Mainstream media never talk about the good things he has done but make a big fuzz on a story that happened in 1991.

I am willing to debate with you on serious matters without the use of sarcasm but you must also do your part in picking serious subjects and not use this trivial story that happened to Trump in 1991 as a basis for serious discussion. I used it knowingly because the media always makes fun of Trump and I like to have fun too.
What bothers me is when politicians to not fulfill their promises and not what happened in 1991.

Lol I didn't choose this subject, it was in response to a link you posted because you think it makes Trump appear heroic. It doesn't bother me when he makes these statements, he's a shameless self-promoter so that's what I expect of him. I just can't believe you guys actually buy it. The liberal media isn't making a story out of that '91 incident, Trumps supporters, such as yourself, are the only ones giving that story any traction. I first saw it on The_Donald subreddit where they were praising their glorious leader.

I suppose the point I'm getting at is that idol-worship and "my hero can do no wrong" attitudes are dangerous. I can't take anyone who thinks Trump can do no wrong serious, and it was the same with people who worshiped Obama. It's just not mentally healthy to blindly believe everything you hear from one side because the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

I do agree that politicians should fulfill their promises. Although Trump hasn't been doing the best job with that, I hope he does better because I want our nation to do better regardless of who is in charge, which is something I think is lost these days, people only want their side to do well and IMO that's sad because we're all American. You can check Trump's progress here:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

The media makes mountains out of molehills with Trump, and they did the same with Obama, and the same before them with Bush Jr. It comes with the office. If you want to be arguably the most recognized man on Earth, it will come with scrutiny no matter what.

Didn't I say in my last statement I brought it up because the media makes fun of Trump so this is why I put the link so that I can have fun too.

You said it your self that I was using sarcasm and now you say that I idol worship. It can only be one or the other. I was even honest with you in saying it was trivial. I only worship my god no one else. Unfortunately, I was willing to meet you half way but you seem to be upset. I do not have to check on Trump's progress. I know what he did. I do not have my blinders on unlike some democrats that will be receiving more money on their paychecks, benefits,jobs,bonuses and still spit on Trump afterwards.