Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
https://www.theepochtimes.com/donal...1991-resurfaced-report-says_2031210.html

Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

I figured this would pop up here eventually. This shit is laughable tbh. The only identified witness says Trump didn't even do anything, but of course the "unnamed witness" backs up everything Trump says. This is coming from a guy known to do anything for publicity, and who would routinely plant stories about himself in the media.

This is the same guy we're talking about right? The guy who can't stand the sight of blood is gonna turn into Batman?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-t...hile-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

I'm the first to admit when the media blows frivolous things involving Trump out of proportion, because that definitely happens, but this shit is a joke and I'm shocked you guys are buying into this bullshit.

So you guys are allowed to buy in this bullshit Russian collusion and hear fake news from CNN everyday but we can't believe in our hero Donald Trump about something that happened in 1991. This isn't fair, I think I am going to need a safe space.

Ciment, we may disagree on things but I believe we've always provided valid reasons as to why, so I'm not sure why you're turning to sarcasm and strawmen at this point. I've never posted about Russia, never posted a link from CNN either for that matter. All I'm asking is that you guys at least be realistic about this shit, Trump says shit like that because he knows he'll never have to back it up and it's extremely transparent, but I guess it works because you guys eat it up. IMO it's ridiculous, but we all have a right to our opinion.

Why does it bother you when Trump says trivial things ? Should you not judge a person by what he does and not what he says.
Why is it when democrats say crazy things like impeach him, that he is racist, that republicans are deplorables , rednecks ,white spremacist and get away with all this but when Trump plays politics and says trivial things it make the front page of every newspaper. Mainstream media never talk about the good things he has done but make a big fuzz on a story that happened in 1991.

I am willing to debate with you on serious matters without the use of sarcasm but you must also do your part in picking serious subjects and not use this trivial story that happened to Trump in 1991 as a basis for serious discussion. I used it knowingly because the media always makes fun of Trump and I like to have fun too.
What bothers me is when politicians to not fulfill their promises and not what happened in 1991.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/28/18 12:20 AM.