Originally Posted by alexandarns
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by alexandarns

Of course buddy, we talk all the time. I can't dunk or sing like them, not even close. But you don't hear me putting blame on black folks for stealing all the talent. It's just the way thing are.

No need for anymore name calling, I haven't insulted you once. So lets keep it friendly, okey?

You're right, no need for that. However I'm simply trying to point out that whether you know it or not, you possess racist tendencies. There are plenty of black people that are not jobless, lazy, criminals, etc. And there are plenty of white people that are. It depends on the person, not the race. Most of it has to do with poverty, a state that black people were intentionally kept in for generations. We're talking about a system of racism that didn't even let black people vote in many states until relatively very recently. That's something the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, etc. never had to deal with, along with many other prejudices simply because they were white.

Take for instance your personal views on black people, that they're lazy, jobless, etc. You're gonna pass those views down to your own children who will in turn grow up viewing black people as inferior. You don't think that happens among millions of families in America? It's why racism is ingrained in our society. You can spend all day reading vile comments about black people from the same people who swear they're not racist. They can't see the forest through the trees so to speak.

rollin if the Jews havent been kicked around, looked like inferior, locked up in camps for a 1000 years I dont know who has and look where they gotten to. So please dont try to tell me how wrong I am and look how a bad exuse you are making for blacks. Thish one you are def wrong buddy.

I'm wrong for believing that people are fundamentally equal?