Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
http://www.lacndb.com/Info.php?name=Anthony%20-%20Bruno%20-%20Indelicato

He was born in 1947 and of course he is a real stand up guy becuase after the santoro murder in 2001 he don't flipped like many bonanno guys in the early 2000s and get 20 y.his release date is 09/28/2023 when he'll be 76 y old.I think that maybe he would retire but who know.

Yes if his age is 1947 then when he gets out it would probably be best to retire. But if he is born in 56 like poster mentioned above then he'll only be in his mid to late 60s which is young enough for an administrative position. He's literally around the same age as Barney Bellomo if he's born in 56 not 47.

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Regardless, a guy like Bruno Indelicato is a mafia legend and men like him should be the ones silently applauded, not the Gottis and Skinny Joeys. Attention should NEVER be brought upon yourself when you are either committing a crime and/or are a major criminal.

I'm the last over here to say that every mobster is an evil scumbag, but to put them on a pedestal is a bridge too far even for me. To me mobster like Gotti or Merlino aren't better or worse then guys like Indelicato or Chin Gigante. They just had a different MO, but they did the same immoral things and none of them made the world a better place..

About his age, he is most definitely born in 1956 because I've read that he was one of the youngest capos ever at the age of 23 when he got the promotion after being one of the killers of Carmine Galante..

Understandable. These are not men to look up to but we are all on a mafia message board for a reason. Guys like Bruno and Vinny Gorgeous are a dying breed. Amuso, Bruno, Frankie Loc, Sonny Franzese, Vinny Gorgeous etc are all stand up men and deserve respect. Frank LoCascio especially. He got a raw deal period. He should be given the Christie Tick treatment and released. I know Christie Tick got parole after it got abolished but Frankie Loc is gonna die in prison for what?! He wasn't a heavy hitter like Sammy. He was a pliable yes man who didn't want to offend Gotti. It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

It's so funny, before they flipped if you put Frankie Loc and Sammy side by side and Joey Massino and Vinny Gorgeous side by side you would expect the rats to have been Frankie Loc and Vinny Gorgeous. Instead, those are the two REAL MEN and the other 2 the pathetic lowlife rats. If anything Frankie Loc is one of the few mafioso I would understand if he flipped. He got railroaded.

lol yeah Frankie Loc and Vinny don't look like they could eat a life sentence but they fucking did!!

I still can't believe Joey flipped