Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Come on, Aidan. Let's not start with the assumptions about IQs. Let's keep it civil. I'm just sharing facts with you.

There are at least 10 jobs that are more dangerous than being a police officers. Most of them do not have reputations for being dangerous jobs. Some are considered easy jobs, when they're obviously not.

I can see how many police or police supporters could be offended or perhaps emasculated by these findings, but that doesn't make them any less true. It just adds perspective to the propaganda police try to spread about how dangerous their jobs are. They're not that dangerous.

There are job hazards with fishing, and roofing. No doubt.
But cops respond TO Gunfire, TO Robberys in progress, To murders and shots. The profession is worthy of respect. Same with Firemen. True Men. Brave guys that run INTO fires

Cop is not the Top 10 Most Dangerous, its #11, because in the last 5 years, cop murder #s are down. They are de-policing, due to the race pimps, post rioting nonsense.
Go back Pre 2010 and it was a TOP 10 Most Dangerous, and theyre still underpaid at 55k average.

Id take my chances on a fishing boat, knowing falling in water is a hazard, or being stupid and getting hit with a net might cause me harm. Most of that I can control.
Same with roofing. Wear a harness, Wear cougar paw shoes. Dont be hungover. Stay hydrated. ie Controllable.
Cops cant control what runs they go on, what idiot decides to shoot up a place, or shoot at you serving a warrant. No thanks

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 05:34 PM.