Originally Posted by helenwheels
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
Originally Posted by helenwheels
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit

You have NO idea who I am, what I do, who Ive been around and what Ive done.

Everybody is handsome and rich on the internet.
Anyway, how many people are murdered every day in even the worst large city in the US, compared to say, Damascus or Kabul? You know, actual war zones?

I worked a Summer in Roofing... I had 2 people Murdered on my c8urb...everyone Knowing you have $1000s in your pocket...Ive Had guns pulled on once

What's with all the random capitalization in the middle of sentences? ESL? Globalist Jewish conspiracy against punctuation?

I told myself I wouldnt respond to you, as youre prone to emotional tantrums, muh feels and run back to the moderator, but Ill indulge you as your question is legit.

I never said or intimated that I was rich and famous.
Only that Ive been around. Ive spent time in the Ring as a sparring partner for a HW contender, Played D1 Football in the Big 10, been around real gangsters, and folks from all walks of life, lowlifes and rich n famous. I attended one of largest high schools in Ohio and got comfortable with folks from trailer parks to those with trust funds.
The Top 10 cities in the USA have a higher murder rate per capita THAN the cities you mentioned ironically.
They are officially war zones. This is Chicago. It has a lower rate than that of Dayton or Cincinnati. And yet its still higher than in Kabul Afganistan.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chicago-homicide-rate-wor_n_1602692.html

The link you posted clearly notes:

CORRECTION #2: The title and first paragraph of this story have been updated to clarify that Chicago’s homicide rate is not higher than Kabul’s, rather the number of homicides in Chicago outpaced that of U.S. troops in Afghanistan as of the date of this piece’s publication.

So, not a vaild counterpoint.
How many people total are killed every day in Damascus or Kabul? How many are killed daily in Chicago? Use valid, current sources.

Now, I'm sure youve been around some real gangsters. Many posters here have. As for the rest of your bio, maybe it's true, maybe it's not. I'm not sure how big the biggest HS in Ohio is, or what relevance it has to this discussion, but I'd doubt it's bigger than the average NYC HS. Which is where I grew up, in a far worse time for crime than currently exists. And even in that era warzone would still be hyperbolic.

And please dont try to pull the 'emotional tantrums' and 'feels' nonsense. I've done neither. I manage to have civilized discussions here with everyone, even when we disagree. You showed up two days ago posting nothing but garbage and behaving like a child and got called out for it. Lifes tough, get a helmet.

I dont BS, and I dont lie. Thats all you need to know about me.

If you factor Per capital deaths, Americas Top 10 Murder Capitals, ranks higher than other war zones.
Just no IEDs..otherwise, similar levels of violence. Vets come home and get killed by gangbangers. Happens every month it seems.

On my Bio- My school had almost 4,000 students. My point was Im well versed on people, and have friends, acquaintences from all walks of life.
And YES, more Americans die in Chicago than die in Iraq on an annual basis, per capita and thte total is actually close.

10 years
U.S. deaths in Chicago = 8,384 vs. the war-zones of Afghanistan & Iraq = 6,778
8,384 vs. 6778

Detroit police declare city to be 'war zone' unsafe for ...
(NaturalNews) The once-great city of Detroit is continuing to self-implode, a victim of decades of gross mismanagement that borders on the criminal.
Detroit isnt much worse than Dayton or Cincinnati per capita. We are literally comparing 1 US city, not even a TOP 10, to 2 Occupied War zone nations!!

[Linked Image]
Cincinnati

[Linked Image]
Winton Terrace & Over The Rhone are both bonafied war zones

[Linked Image]
Dayton

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 05:15 PM.