Originally Posted by blueracing347
You're going to compare roofers and cops? This is too much for me. A roofer can go to work drunk every day and do drugs if they want. A roofer can go to work without bathing our grooming four weeks if they want. A roofer can beat his wife, get arrested, go home, get a dui, and still keep their job. A roofer can learn the trade and become a contractor and make a fortune with the right mindset. A cop doesn't have that option.The mental anguish that cops deal with on a daily basis surpasses that of most professions. I did carpentry for seven years and never once did I run into someone from another trade who did something routine like rolling out a power cord and getting shot at. Body armour doesn't stop head shots nor armour piercing rounds. A roofer climbs up a leader to a roof where trusses have been set and decked with plywood. The roofer uses the toe boards that are already in place and also if they are playing by the rules of osha after a certain pitch of a roof they are wearing harnesses. You're just full of anti cop rhetoric. What kind of work is it you do? Maybe one day McDonald's will offer a pension.

+1

I think most of the board has jumped the shark and supports Black Lives Matter

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 04:18 PM.