Originally Posted by OakAsFan
But the odds are, you won't get shot at by a gang banger. The odds of falling off that roof or having a heat stroke were much greater.

There are at least 10 jobs more dangerous than that of a police officers, among them roofing, maintenance work...and fishing.

Cop is #11, close TO #10.

Odds are you wont get robbed either, but I still carry a gun.
Roofing Accidents are for idiots and risk takers.
Placing yourself as a white guy in A bonafied Top 20 War Zone, having $1000s in your pocket, everyone Knowing you have $1000s in your pocket, on a Friday,despite whatever odds someone on a board tells you, isnt comforting.

Ive seen violence and guns erupt first hand.
Ive Had guns pulled. I dealt with felon tenants. Drug users, Drug dealers and usual degenerates.
I Had 2 murdered on MY curb street. Memorial constructed. Homies dumping the 40s regularly there. Try renting that house...
I Had my home featured in a Gangsta rap video. Had cops pull me over and ask me what in the hell i was doing there, as I had no business being there, letting me go for running a stop sign at dusk. Thats reality & sobering.

Roofing is a hard job, but its honest work and a 'cake walk' vs collecting Section 8 and worrying about your lifes safety.

DEADLIEST US CITIES
9. Cincinnati, Ohio
The murder rate in Cincinnati is 11.0 per 100,000.
The rate went unchanged compared with the same timespan last year.
Credit: John Minchillo/AP

1. St Louis
2. Baltimore
3. New Orleans
4. Detroit
5. Cleveland
6. Kansas City
7. Memphis
8. Chicago
9. Cincinnati
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/53/

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/26/18 03:19 PM.