Originally Posted by WhackWhack
It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

It's so funny, before they flipped if you put Frankie Loc and Sammy side by side and Joey Massino and Vinny Gorgeous side by side you would expect the rats to have been Frankie Loc and Vinny Gorgeous. Instead, those are the two REAL MEN and the other 2 the pathetic lowlife rats. If anything Frankie Loc is one of the few mafioso I would understand if he flipped. He got railroaded.

I couldn't agree more about the Frankie Loc situation WW, that's a massive injustice, unworthy of a democratic constitutional state like the US.

I also have huge respect for guys like Gotti and Scarfo, who did their time without cooperating with the government, regardless of the acts they committed. There aren't much mobsters like that out there anymore, Vinny Gorgeous and Frankie Loc are a dying breed indeed..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/26/18 02:51 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT