One of my favorite Cosa Nostra figures is Anthony "Bruno" Indelicato. He is a true Man of honor. He was in on the Galante hit and even though his family killed his Father he put it behind him eventually and returned to the Bonannos. Something I am wondering about though is his age. I can't find an exact date. I have seen 1947 and 1956. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but if Whack Whack is "only" in his early 60s then is there a chance he is thrust into a leadership role when he gets out in a few years? Or is his Coke use still an issue. He was close with some major players.....Tommy Karate, Vinny Gorgeous etc.

Not only that but we know for sure Sonny Red was born in 1931. I know men can father kids young but if Bruno is really born in 1947 then that means Sonny Red fathered Bruno at age 15/16. That is pretty young. Regardless, a guy like Bruno Indelicato is a mafia legend and men like him should be the ones silently applauded, not the Gottis and Skinny Joeys. Attention should NEVER be brought upon yourself when you are either committing a crime and/or are a major criminal.