SC......Im trying to understand this rationale of yours.
I posted a quote from Henry Ford of all people, an American Icon, there are literally dozens of men like him, that say similar things, and for posting what HE said, Im told it is hate.

If you really want to read about hate, read the Jewish Talmud.
Or look at the actions of George Soros, Barbara Spectre, Chabad Lubavitch, and what the various Rabbis have said about non jews. Or their treatment of Russian Christians by Alexander Solzhenitzyn- Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winner.
Calling the truth, Hate, is just silly. The truth just IS. It isnt nice, it isnt fun. It is just factually correct.
If Im off, please tell me where I am so that I may feel welcome here, or elsewhere. I dont belong to Stormfront, its full of Kosher Nazis and Govt clowns.
What Ive amassed is great knowledge about Jews from reading about them and about organized Crime.

Is calling the Russian Mafiya, Purple Gang, Murder Inc, Isaeli Organized Crime hateful, or is it the truth? If you cant name names without being called out as a hater or anti semite, what in the world then, is the truth?
No where on this board have I posted pro nazi agenda....or incitement to anything. Just facts. If they can be disproven, Id like for them to be. And not just anecdotal BS.

[Linked Image]
NOBEL & Pulitzer Prize Winner

NYTimes
[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/25/18 08:27 PM.