Originally Posted by Footreads
The Latin kings have been around for a long long time since I was young. There are guys in it who are close to my age. They had children who are also in the game.

They do a lot if things but not all of them. Some are into legit business.

My youngest son had a problem with a Latin king. He was sitting with a friend my son at one time thought everyone was a friend unfortunately. Car pulls full of young Latin Kings. His so called friend seeing them and runs away. My son did not think to run away with him. His friend had a reason to run.

Any way they started to beat on my son with screw drivers and baseball bats. What saved him was wearing a heavy coat and he could fight he was the BJJ guy. He got away but they broke his arm from getting hit with the bat.

I am home I did not notice he got hurt he just went to bed.

Next day some if his friends came over to ask how he was. That is how I learned he was in a fight and got hurt.

So I took him to the hospital to get his arm fixed. He was afraid to tell me he got hurt.

Then I asked him about what happened. His friends told me his so called friend started with a girl whose brother was a Latin king. I found out where she lived. She lived with her mother the brother lived some where else.

My son went there the mother did not want to listen to him.

6 months later I heard she had a ups delivery guy come to their house, he killed everyone in her house killed the mother and daughter. The Latin king was not there.

I will remain silent on this as I know that is gang tactic, but was your son truthful? There is a reason I hate cops and the secret service paid a visit to me, and why I denounce Dallas, and applause Baton Rouge. There is also an old trick that cops use, I won't go into details, but it makes them a domestic enemy to the United States, just saying that makes me want to play darts, Triple 9 is a good game to play.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green