[quote=Irishman12]BAD LIEUTENANT

Harvey Keitel gives a great performance of an alcoholic, drugged out, degenerate gambling NYC detective. Playing against the background of a fictitious MLB playoff series between the New York Mets and Los Angeles Dodgers (this is after Strawberry switched sides from New York to LA). Abel Ferrara once again does a fantastic job at capturing New York City during this time period. MS. 45 herself Zoe Tamerlis Lund even makes a brief appearance in two scenes with Harvey where he's shooting up (she co-wrote the script with Abel). A sad tale of abuse of power, giving into one's vices, and redemption seeking. 6/10

---------------

Blown away, I really enjoyed this move. I feel like I was just out partying and tearing it up like I was 20yrs old.
What a rush.

This man was insane. I found myself routing for him, bad for him, sorry for him and disputed with him all at the same time.

I see your 6/10 rate and agree but want to give 7 or 8 just because I really got to see right into his soul, the good and bad.
When he whinged I felt it and felt like screaming with him. No way back from that.

He self destructed.

Thanks Boss. Very good flick recommendation and critique.
I am really happy I got to see that, Im drained.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.