I agree about the MS 13 overhype . Are they a problem that requires a federal strategy to check them ? absolutely ! but gang
Violence today is a shadow of its former self . I agree with the strategy of deporting the hell out of them but at the
Same time if you are really serious about reducing their strength then we have to
Work for directly with the countries we are deporting them back too. Need a relentless, well thought out 2 prong attack so
They feel the pressure everywhere

I believe under the Obama admin they developed a new program where we worked directly with the Hondorus govt to re structure their prison system
By building new max security ones and making prison life very difficult for serious violent offenders and it had
Incredible results as the leaders were cut off under new max security conditions. It cost money but ended
Up saving a lot more as well as materially reducing the murder rate.

I’m not sure where that program stands today but given it required USA support I suspect might be cut off in the near future
But I could be wrong on that.

A strategy of fuck other countries, fuck working together, USA only strategy does have a nice sound bite , but a sound bite isn’t a strategy
And are basically short cuts to actual thinking and problem solving.

Soon NYC monthly murder rate in early 1990s will be our annual murder rate. Things are very good right now outside of
The crazy young white kid looking to kill indiscriminately which is pretty crazy when you think about it . The script has been flipped it seems