Originally Posted by alexandarns
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Belmont
No, im not a troll. I just dont buy into the nonsense you espouse. Its untrue and defies logic.

I really dont want 2 get into this ,but, every thread he starts or is involved in SEEMS 2b racially motivated,not 1 thread from Mr. B.F. has anything 2do w/ O,C,THAT I know of...just sayin'

He does it all the time.

@ Blockheads.

I've been a member of this board since 2012 delivering Black OC content from street gangs to crime syndicates with information that some to most didn't even knew about the content. I immediately notice that when those topics start becoming regular that someone often derail the topic into statstical stereotypical satire. Now ask yourself and please go through ALL my topics and convos " Does Mr.BF goes into all other OC topics bringing in stereotypical satires ?" The answer is no. I read it and move on. I don't be stereotyping anyone's culture on here but BS start with " Blacks & crime" then here comes the " typical" few crying about the same old BS. Again, Y'all are peas in the same pod.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb