I could show you and old movie Jimmy Cagney made called Blood on the Sun. He played a newspaper man in Japan before the start of WW2. He studied Jujitsu there.

In the movie he fights a Japanese secret police men who was proficient in the art. Not all the fight was good. But in the fight Cagney had the guy from behind and was trying to choke him out with the clothes the hapanes guy was wearing. The fight scene alone was worth seeing the movie.

Sylvia Sidney was his love interest. I met her one night in front of the Mayflower hotel she was talking with a guy I knew who knew who she was. Every see beetle juice she was the older women who was dead innthat movie.

My son got his black in the Renzo Gracie school here in NYC.

When I was a young kid I saw this guy walking on the side walk in Italian Harlem with his arm sticking out. So you could not pass him without walking in the street. Some guy was walking the other way and could not pass him in the sidewalk. So the guy told him to put his arm down. So they started to fight. The guy with the arm out knew judo. So he kept throwing the guy to the ground. I felt the guy would have kept fighting him, but saw he could not do anything against the judo player. So he got mad and just shot him in the chest killed him and walked a way.

only the unloved hate