Originally Posted by Belmont
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Divorce and out of wedlock are two different things. 75 percent? No way. More like 50 percent. Oh, while on the subject of incarceration, perhaps city schools stop looking like prisons and more like a schools.

Look at all the data, its about 75% of all blacks born out of wedlock. Its not even debatable, its a fact.

Black Family, some people use heroin and dont get addicted but we all know the chances of being addicts from using heroin increase dramatically if someone uses it. If you are born out of wedlock your chances of being incarcerated and living an unproductive life increase dramatically. Yet knowing this, blacks continue to have out of wedlock kids and refuse to accept responsiblity for these children.
C’mon, wake up already. If blacks get their out of wedlock birth rate down below 35%, we probably wouldnt be having discussions regarding injustice. Enough is enough ! Its like get with the damn program already!!!

Like I said before I AM one of those out of wedlock babies and know other peers as well. Therefore those chances are not entirely ACCURATE! You keep thinking that's it's a monolithic problem that solves everything is beyond foolish. Stop oversimplifying my community with your ignorance .
Same goes for you to Alexandarns.

You 2 need to get yourselves out of that idealogy . This is why bigotry isn't going anywhere

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb