Trump is trying to do that right thing. No matter what you think. Pressure does not seem to matter to him.

No matter what he does people hate him in both parties. I was wondering myself when he was going to bring up the issue about the bump stocks. Also a stricter gun laws.

But don’t forget this fact illegal guns are easy to get for the criminal. I can get one by going to any bodega in the five boroughs I am sure it’s the same in Chicago in any city.

So make it had for people to get them legally they will get them illegally. I am more partial to knives myself then to guns in my old age.

The real crazy’s still have access to cars. What are you going to do about that?

Don’t forget how to make a bomb it’s all over the Internet.

No matter what trump does it is going to keep happening. The 19 yr old pull the fire alarm to get them outside. He could have rented a big truck and done more damage.

Where there is a will there is a way.

I think you should tell kids going home from school to travel in groups. Younger have someone pick them up and take them home. Teach your kids self defense. Cops are never there when you actually need one their response time is to slow to stop anything.

only the unloved hate