RollinBones I appreciate your kind words and thank you for the link but you just making excuses for them that's all, thay should man up for their own acts. Not really talking about little italy man, but little italys all over America. How about the lower east side where the irish and jews left long before GENTRIFICATION. You can't blame it all on white folks that is just childish.
Not saying that Obama was elected because he was half white, but because of that he had a brain and is smart, and you guys know it. Look at black crime and italian organized crime, where did black crime lead? Never pased drugs. And than look at the italians, should I say more? One example after another.

Stop making exuses for their actions, it's just the way it is and that's ok. Nobody plays baskeball od dances like a black.

And for Oak

slavery was abolished 1865, so I don't know what the hell are you talking about. I don't care if you guys think white people were bringing them down. For me that's an exuse not to get up of your ass